Armidale & Guyra residents are encouraged to contact Council regarding sewage overflows into either a dwelling or property. Council will assess the problem and if it is found to be Council's responsibility, then all efforts will be made to rectify the problem quickly. However, if the problem is within the property internal sewerage system, the resident will be advised to contact a licenced plumber. Council does not charge for this service.

For water leaks or sewer blockages call 1300 136 833 (24 hours).