Water & Sewerage

What to do If you have a blocked sewer or water leak

Council would like to remind residents that they can call Council 24/7 to report a blocked sewer and a Council crew will inspect free of charge.
If it’s a choke in a Council sewer we fix it. If it’s choke in our private house lines our staff will advise you to call a plumber.
If you are unsure of whether it is an issue with a Council sewer line or a private house line call Council first and we can assess the blockage to see if we can fix or you need to call a plumber. This way you may save a call out fee from a plumber if the issue is with a Council sewer line.

For Sewerage Blockages & Water Leaks Please Call 1300 136 833 (24 hours)