Armidale Regional Council’s Community Recognition Program acknowledges and celebrates the outstanding contributions and achievements of individuals, groups and organisations within our Local Government Area.
These acknowledgements may include:
• Keys to the City
• Civic Receptions
• Certificates of Appreciation/Achievement
• Australia Day Awards
• New England Sports Awards
• Volunteer Recognition
• Youth Awards
• Naming of Roads and Places
• Council Parks and Reserves (including plaques and memorials)
• Honour Boards (OAM recipients and Olympians)
• Celebrating a 100th Birthday
Council has a Community Recognition Policy and Procedure (PDF 518KB) which include guidelines under which a nomination for one of the above acknowledgements should be considered.
Do you know of an individual, group or organisation who deserves to be recognised?
Let Council know by filling in this form.