Terms and Conditions
In applying for Armidale Regional Council’s Water Saving Rebates, I accept the following Terms and Conditions:
1. My property is connected to Armidale Regional Council town water supply.
2. I purchased the products after 29 May 2019, and provide receipts as proof of purchase. I understand these will be kept by Council.
3. The amount of the rebate paid will be up to the value of $150 for purchase and installation for a toilet, up to $20 per showerhead, up to $150 for a front loading clothes washing machine (4.5-star WELS rated or higher), up to $250 for a 2000-4999L tank, and up to $500 for a tank over 5000 - 9999L, but no more than half the cost of purchase and installation.
4. My new toilet and/or new showerhead(s) has at least a 3 star WELS rating.
5. My new tank has an Australian Standards rating, and a 12 month warranty, and must be used for collection and storage of rainwater on site.
6. A licensed plumber installed my dual flush toilet and/or tank according to the NSW Code of Practice (Plumbing and Drainage), and the Armidale Regional Council building and plumbing codes, and signed my rebate application.
7. If I am living in, or moving into a new home, or a home having recent renovations/additions valued over $50k, I can only claim a one-off rebate payment for additional volume of rainwater tanks, over-and-above Building Sustainability Index (BASIX) requirements. I cannot claim on multiple tanks. I cannot claim showerheads or toilets required by BASIX.
8. Rebates will be paid only once for each property. The rebate scheme will run until 31 March 2020 or until Council’s budget for the scheme is exhausted, whichever comes first.
9. All water saving products which have attracted a Council rebate are to remain at the property where they have been installed, apart from the washing machine.
10. I acknowledge that Armidale Regional Council accepts no responsibility in respect of any claim, cause or action, loss or damage arising from, or in relation to the installation of any product.
11. Council officers can enter my property to carry out inspection of the installed products.