Armidale Regional Council provides a 24 hour, 7 day a week Online Service function for payments.
Pay your Rates and/or Water
Pay your Debtor Account
Pay your Application Fees
Pay your Facility Booking Fee
Other Payment Options
You can continue to use POSTbillpay site to pay your rates or water. Other methods of payment for rates or water are as follows:
- Any Australia Post outlet by cash, cheque, VISA, Mastercard or eftpos (customers will need their Rates or Water Notice with them)
- For Credit card payments over the phone, call 13 18 16. Ensure you have your assessment number ready.
- By BPAY. The BPAY number is 17376, and the reference number is your assessment number.
To make a payment by eftpos, cheque or cash
- Armidale Residents see Customer Service Staff at 135 Rusden Street, Armidale.
- Guyra Residents see Customer Service Staff at 158 Bradley Street, Guyra.