10 Day Approval

Do I qualify for fast track approval?

If your proposed development or renovations are complying development they qualify for a fast track approval process.

You'll need to apply for a complying development certificate (CDC) through your Council or an accredited certifier but it does mean you avoid a full development application which takes longer.

The standards you must comply with for most complying development works are in the State policy for exempt and complying development. The policy can be viewed at the NSW Legislation website.

Read more about lodging a complying development certificate.