Mandatory field(s) marked with *
Terms & Conditions
By making this application, you agree to the following terms and conditions of entry:
- Your business does not promote, sell, or advertise any products, ideas, or services that fail to comply with all applicable laws, acts, regulations, rules and ordinances.
- Your business and/or business owners are not under bankruptcy protection or subject to judicial liens or attachments.
- Your business is not under current governmental investigation nor currently a party to a civil or criminal matter.
General Terms and Conditions
- Written submissions must be in English.
- Only one entry per business is allowed. If we receive multiple entries from the one business, only their first entry will be judged.
- Entries close at 11.59pm on 30 October 2020.
- Entries must be submitted online through the designated portal in the format specified.
- The competition uses Armidale Regional Council's website to receive and store information from you. Our policy is that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
- By submitting an entry, the entrant will be regarded as having granted the organiser the right to use the entry in print, broadcast, and/or electronic media without any fee payment, for the purposes of promoting the grants or areas related to the organiser’s work. Where any entry is so used by the organiser, the entrant will be acknowledged by their business name.
- The organiser reserves the right to change or replace grants and/or modify the application criteria and process as and when necessary, without prior notice.
- The successful applicants will be selected by a panel of judges and their decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By submitting an entry, the entrant will be regarded as having accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the application.
- Successful applicants will be notified by phone or email.